Scale and Control Inc. offers the cost-effective wireless WR-3 Tower/Mobile Crane Windspeed System, a user friendly and easy to install weatherproof system ideal for permanent or temporary installations featuring a convenient handheld portable display.
Included is the WR-3 Windspeed Sensor/Anemometer, Display, Mounting Brackets, and Manual.
Features and benefits:
- Long lasting battery life up to 4 years
- User friendly interface
- Easy installation and sensor replacement
- Easy to read weatherproof handheld display
- Measures current wind speed, maximum wind speed, selectable average wind speed, wind gust, wind chill
- Alarm sounds when maximum wind speed exceeded
- Impact resistant LCD display unit with rubber sides
- Durable stainless ball bearing sensor
- 868 MHz RF enables 1300 ft (400m) transmission
- Display Size: 3.7" x 2.5" x 1.1"
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Units: mph, m/s, km/h, knots
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Data Rate: Every 2 seconds
- Sensor Housing: Anodized aluminum & PVC
- Sensor and Display Batteries: Lithium