Intercomp WIM Platform Scales are used for ASTM Type IV applications at ramps and weigh station entries. The scales are installed flush with the pavement and designed to reject noise & vibration for superior accuracy. Each scale consists of stainless steel hermetically sealed strain gauge load cells which are certified for accuracy and performance by U.S. and European government metrology authorities. Their robust construction provides the greatest longevity for any form of ramp speed dynamic weighing.
- Low-profile, robust platforms using strain gauge-based load cell technology
- Weigh vehicles at speeds from 0 to 60 mph (0 to 96 km/h)
- Use for screening vehicles at ramp speeds
- Designed to comply with ASTM E1318-09 Type IV and Cost 323 B+(7) and B(10)
- Certificate of Calibration available upon request