Scale and Control Inc. offers the wireless WR-11 Windspeed Datalog System, a user friendly and easy to install weatherproof system capable of recording wind speed, temperature, time and date, and much more stored on an included SD card.
Included is the WR-11 Windspeed Sensor/Anemometer, Display, Mounting Brackets, and Manual.
Features and benefits:
- Long lasting battery life up to 4 years
- User friendly interface
- Easy installation and sensor replacement
- Data logger can store current wind speed, temperature, wind direction (optional), 24 hour wind speed and temperature history graphs, 7 day history of instant and average wind speed
- Range up to 820 ft (250m), up to 3900 ft (1200 m) with optional antenna
- Display Size: 3.7" x 2.5" x 1.1"
- Sensor Size: 8.25" height, 4.72" diameter cup to cup
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Units: mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Bf
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Data Rate: Every 2 seconds
- Data Logging Interval: 10 sec, 1 min, 10 min, 60 min
- Transmission Frequency: 868 MHz / +10dB, 908 MHz, 922 MHz