Scale and Control Inc. offers the wireless WR-410 Windspeed/Wind Direction System, a user friendly and easy to install weatherproof system which enables the user to monitor windspeed data on a smart phone via Bluetooth.
Included is the WR-410 Windspeed Sensor/Anemometer, Display, Mounting Brackets, and Manual.
Features and benefits:
- Long lasting battery life up to 4 years
- User friendly interface
- Easy installation and sensor replacement
- Wireless magnetic self-leveling mounting
- Bluetooth WL-410XB app transmits data to smart phone
- Free app for for Apple and Android devices
- Up to 1640 ft (500m) communication range
- Measures current wind speed, wind direction, maximum wind speed, selectable average wind speed, wind gust, wind chill
- Alarm sounds when maximum wind speed exceeded
- Durable stainless ball bearing sensor
- 3 programmable alarm relay outputs
- 4 programmable alarm relays with adjustable ON & OFF delay
- Display Size: 5.9" x 3.2" x 2.2"
- Display housing IP65 Rated
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Units: mph, m/s, km/h, knots
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)